The world of my words 1
Short Story
Just click it

Talk Here»
DON'T SPAMMING HERE!!!

Archives»


well.. I want to share something.. 
[terakhir kali ngepost, dan aktif buat nge blog.. vakum dulu.. maklum mau UAN] haha

curhatan dari dasar lubuk hati.. [haha.. ciciiciie :]
tentang aku dan kamyu Rully
·         I fall, I rise, I make mistake, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive, I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful. ^-^
·         Rully is my best boyfriend isn’t the best looking or the riches. It’s the one who’ll make my feel gorgeous and love you best. J
·         God only makes happy ending. If its not happy , then it’s not the end.
·         Sometimes I just need to be with him that makes me smile even if it means waiting.
·         Crying is the only way how my eyes speak when my mouth can't explain how things made my heart broken.
·         My great relationship should have 3 things; eyes that wont cry, lips that won’t lie, and love that won’t die J
·         Please.. don’t say you love me unless you really meant it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.
·         Just because I pretend to be ok. It doesn’t mean I’m not hurting sometime :’)
·         Just because my eyes don’t tears doesn’t mean my heart doesn’t cry :’)
·         I enjoy talking about my feel. Music, poetry, drawing, writing are ways to expressing myself
·         Crying doesn’t indicate my weak. Since birth, it has been a sign that I’m alive
·         If I tell you ‘ILoveYou’ can I keep you forever? If I tell you IMissYou’ can we always together?
·         I didn’t give up because I didn’t care =. I gave up because you didn’t care
·         I know that I’m worth the wait… if you cant wait and be patient for me, then I know that you’re not worth you.
·         I’m thought. I tries to hide it. I’s difficult. But if you make an effort. I’m worth it
·         Never expect, never assume, never ask, and never demand. Just let it be. If it’s meant to be, it will happen
·         Don’t let my life ruined by my heart. For love is suppose me to make you happy, not stupid
·         No matter how many times [but I think never], he hurt me. I will always forgive him. Some may call it stupid, but I call it LOVE.. haha J
·         I like it when I can be with him for hours and niss him as son as him leave
·         The shortest word I know is "I". The sweetest word I know is "LOVE". And the person I never forget is "YOU"
·         My name is (I). My problem is (Love). My solution is (Rully)
·         If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind I would say once because you never really left
·         Loving someone doesnt need a reason. If you can explain why you love someone, its not called "Love"... its called "Like"
·         I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you
·         Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you
·         I love how I am loved by the person I love
·     If you're a Bird, I'm a Bird
·                    ·           Just so you know, there's a space that only you can fill. Just so you know, I loved you then, I guess I           always will you


Label: ,

Senin, 11 April 2011 [shortstory]
Newer Post Chocolettha . TFN . GWFOlder Post