The world of my words 1
Short Story
Just click it

Talk Here»
DON'T SPAMMING HERE!!!

Archives»


MY SELF :D

1. I'm a girl  young woman
2 100% +1 muslim
3. Gray addict
4. Blackberry user
5. Novel addict (read: novelling)
6. Hate smokers 
7. Wear glasses without braces 
8. Very love strawberry
9. Unpredictable
10. Love what I do
11. I always pray for my haters

QUESTION FROM DILA

1. Who are you?
2. Are you Kpopers?
3. What do you think about me?
4. What's your favorite thing?
5. In Angry Birds, what bird do you like? Why?
6. What about your Weight and Height?
7. Do you have ex-boy/girlfriend?
8. Lomograph or Photograph?
9. Have you play World of Goo? 
10. Do you like doodle?
11. In the last question, do you miss your childhood? Why?


MY SIMPLY ANSWERS :)

1. Maharani Fajrin 
2. Not I'm not Kpopers. (but I like some Korean's song :D)
3. I think you are friendly
4. Go to my small world (only me know where is it)
5. *ups I dont like angry birds
6. W= 132 pounds I H=5.24 ft
7. Secret 
8. Lomograph
9. No
10. Yes I do
11. Absolutely, I miss it so much, cz It the best moment i ever had 

I ASK YOU

1. What's your name?
2. What is the best plan you ever been?
3. What is you favorite music?
4. What about your Weight and Height?
5. Pink or Gray?
6. What is a stupid thing you ever had?
7. What is your favorite novel?
8. What is your favorite quote?
9. Be a teenager or be a child? why?
10. what is the best place you ever come? give me your reason in 5 words (like, amazing, coll, etc)
11. what do you think about me? :D

TAGS


Label: , ,

Jumat, 16 Desember 2011 [shortstory]
Newer Post Chocolettha . TFN . GWFOlder Post